What You'll Need:
- Pointy Pen
- Crayons (a color that you like)
- Paper Cup
- OPTIONAL - Scented wax
- Metal Soup Can
Pretty much all of this you can get at your local crafts store (the other stuff you should have lying around)
What To Do:
1. Boil Water
2. Put Wax over Water
3. While that is happening, poke a hole in the bottom of the cup. Tie a knot at the bottom and slip the wick through. Tape up the hole so that no wax will leak out.
4. Put paper towel down
5. Take wax off the water and cut. It should be soft now so it should be easy to cut.
6. Place 4-8 blocks of wax in your can, along with your crayons. They will melt faster if they are in small parts.
7. Put can in boiling water.
8. When everything is melted, pour into the cup. Wait a day or two for it to dry
9. When dry and hard, pull off the paper cup and THERE IS YOUR CANDLE!
Hope you enjoy! Any questions, comments?? Do so below!!