Tuesday, July 24, 2012

TRDR's list of restaurant musts!

no matter where you are...try to get a hold of these restaurants! (i admit, some of these are local! that does not necessarily mean i live in that location, so there will be plenty of all-around local eateries ^.^! i've listed them with asterisks)

no particular order ^.^
1. Little Man Ice Cream*
Absolutely the best local ice cream I've ever had. The flavors change every day. They serve gelato, sherbet, and ice cream...and they specialize in all ^.^ The price is cheap but I love the flavors I've tried (I recommend---out of the ice cream---hazelnut, oatmeal cookie, salted oreo, chocolate, vanilla bean, chocolate chip cookie dough). Great customer service.

2. Proto's
It's delicious pizza! For you thin-crust lovers out there, this is the thinnest pizza...and so delicious. They've got make-your-own and many Proto's specials too. I like the White Pie :) They've got so many different toppings you can add...and there's no burn spots! This Proto's Pizza is just right. <3

3. I Luv Frogurt*
Currently there are only two in Louisiana (one in Meterie and one in Slidell) and I'm not sure if it's branching out or not...but I'm in love with this self-serve froyo. The flavors change (biweekly? weekly?) and you can mix & match. The consistency is not too heavy and the price is great! I've tried nearly all the flavors & all are great! Good customer service.

4. Krispy Kreme's
I hope all of you know this donut place...because it's my favorite <3 yes, I like Shipley's and All-American Donuts and everything else, but I love Krispy Kreme's the most! I think it's pretty self explanitory. There's plenty all around America ;)

5. Crepevine
The most delicious place for crepes! Yummy yummy! Easy make-your-own crepe, or choose from one of their standard delicious ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's pretty self explanitory. I love. <3

6. Cowbell*
This is a neighborhood restaurant in New Orleans, Louisiana. It has a special secret sauce that goes wonderfully on anything on the menu. They have daily soups, appetizers, desserts, you name it! Sit at the bar and socialize with the staff (sometimes I wonder if they are hired because of their sense of humor). This may be one of my all-time favorite restaurants. :)
hope you enjoy this short list of yummy restaraunts!

1 comment:

  1. whats' so different about
    krispy kreme, i luv frogurt? ive had tons of Froyo,,they jusst taste the same to me and also donuts

    ReplyDelete