how to get rid of acne easy...and fast! the acnefast method (clean, easy, and acnefree) by The Rainy Day Reporter! we will be posting several acnefasts, so you can keep your skin totally beautiful. Follow all these steps to heavenly
the first step of The Rainy Day Reporter's acnefast method is to get a clean, nice face.
1. Wash your face thoroughly. There should be no makeup, powder, and as little oil on your face as possible when you begin this treatment. You may use water and soap, makeup remover, or your facial cleanser to complete this step.
2. Pat dry. DO NOT SCRUB! Scrubbing your face while it's irritated with acne may cause more irritation and redness. Use a soft face towel and dab your face dry.
let's get rid of those pimples! safely & DIY! **If you have an aspirin allergy - DO NOT USE THESE!! Please look for more acnefast updated methods... there are not currently any but we will be adding more soon.**
ingredients: 5 uncoated aspirin pills, distilled water, and 1 tsp organic honey, a mug
what it does: aspirin is an anti-flammatory, meaning it will automatically reduce redness and some irritation on your face. it contains salicylic acid, which is used in most acne products, that cleans your pores and exfoliates your skin. the honey helps keep your skin nice and glowing, while preventing breakouts and reducing flare ups that you have now.
3. Get your mug and drop in the aspirins with enough distilled water to make a pasty texture. Let the aspirin dissolve, mixing if needed. Add the teaspoon of honey to the mixture (or you can use olive oil if you have very very dry skin), and apply as needed!
4. Now wait 7 - 15 minutes, and gently wash off with moderate temperature water (meaning do not use very hot/very cold water to rinse!). Pat dry, and use again in about a week or so if more pimples appear!
5. Moisturize your face. Lock in the beauty & moisture, but don't overdo on the 'strizer, especially if you have oily skin.
now that you've gotten rid of this acne, you really want to keep it that way. here's a few things you can do to help:
5. Drink green tea. It's filled with antioxidants and rids your body of a bunch of toxins!
6. Use the clean & easy methods from this post twice a week until the flare ups slow down. Then, use only as needed.
7. A lot of people think---falsely---that more products = less pimples. Absolutely wrong! Try using nothing on your face. If you go natural, don't pick at your face, and drink plenty of water, the pimples will go away faster,
8. A particularly itchy and irritated day for your face? Try a soothing mask! We have several, including the easy-but-helpful yogurt and steam masks, on this site! Search using our search bar and just relax. Let the adrenaline slow, and help yourself to a glass of warm water and a yogurt face.